Do You Want to Buy Fitness Equipment?
Buying home fitness equipment is a good investment. You no longer need a sports subscription and can always use the fitness equipment!
In this article, I’ll show you the best home fitness equipment. First of all, I will show you the 6 best cardio machines, and I will also give you the 3 best strength equipment for at home!
The Best Cardio Fitness Equipment for the Home
Would you like to buy a cardio machine at home? Then I have listed the 6 best cardio fitness machines for you below.
Would you like to lose some weight or work on your fitness? Then the elliptical trainer might be a good fitness device for you. The cross trainer is a very nice fitness device at home.
A cross trainer is a cardio machine in which you make a forward movement using your upper and lower body.
The elliptical cross trainer has several advantages that have made it first in the top 6. The various benefits of a home cross trainer:
- You train the whole body. Because you also use your arms with a cross trainer, your entire body is in motion, and you train the muscles in your upper and lower body.
- The movement is not burdensome. Unlike running, tennis, or other sports, training on a cross-trainer is not stressful for your muscles and joints.
- Burn calories. On a cross-trainer, you burn about 500-600 kcal per hour. A great way to lose weight.
- Watch a film or series during training. You can watch a movie or TV series on this fitness equipment while exercising.
- Forward and backward. You can alternate the movement you make on this fitness equipment by going forward or backward. In this way, you stimulate other muscles.
Do you like running? Then a treadmill might be good home fitness equipment for you!
If you have a treadmill at home, you are no longer dependent on the weather or the gym. You can train whenever you want!
A treadmill is also a very good way to work on your fitness and burn fat! Running burns the most calories of all cardio machines!
Exercising at home with a treadmill has several benefits, such as:
- Less stress on your muscles and joints. Walking on a treadmill is less strenuous than walking outside. This is due to the active damping system in most treadmills.
- Burn calories. Of all cardio machines, you burn the most calories with a treadmill!
- Running without distractions. Cars, traffic lights, pedestrian crossings? Nope, with a treadmill, you can train on your fitness equipment without distractions!
- The tread is always the same. With a treadmill, you will not be bothered by loose paving stones or other surprises.
The exercise bike is also good fitness equipment for at home! Exercising on an exercise bike is also a good way to lose some weight or work on your fitness.
Don’t like a cross-trainer? Then the best pedal exerciser for seniors is perhaps the best fitness equipment for you at home! Are you unsure between an exercise bike and elliptical fitness equipment? Then you can read this article: the difference between the exercise bike and cross-trainer .
You burn slightly fewer calories on an exercise bike because only your lower body is in motion. But this difference is not very big, and you can compensate by, for example, regularly standing on the pedals and making push-up movements while cycling.
The exercise bike also has several advantages:
- The movement is not stressful. Unlike running, tennis, or other sports, training on an exercise bike is also not taxing on your muscles and joints.
- Burn calories. You burn fewer calories on an exercise bike than with a cross trainer or treadmill. But it is still a great way to lose weight.
- Easy to combine. You can easily combine training on this fitness machine with watching a movie or TV series.
The rowing machine is not that popular, but it is a very good way to train your entire body. It gives you a total body workout. This makes the rowing machine a perfect home fitness equipment!
Training with a rowing machine fitness equipment has several advantages, such as:
- Train muscles. You train your muscles in your upper and lower body. It’s a workout for the whole body.
- Burn calories. A rowing machine is a cardio machine with which you can burn calories very well. And because you also train your muscles, you also increase the resting burn.
- Little chance of injury. When you train with a rowing machine, you have little chance of injury. Especially compared to a treadmill or other sports that you practice outside.
The rowing machine is a super fitness machine but unfortunately not so popular with most people.
The spinning bike is popular fitness equipment in the fitness club. But it is also ideal fitness equipment for training at home.
A spinning bike resembles an exercise bike, but there is a big difference between the two. A spinning bike is a continuous pedal, and an exercise bike is not.
With an exercise bike, you can stop the pedals whenever you want. This is not possible with a spinning bike. The pedals keep going.
Training with a spinning bike has several advantages, such as:
- Many training programs are available. There are also virtual spinning lessons at home that allow you to climb the Alps together with your virtual instructor and adjust the resistance accordingly.
- Burn calories. A spinning class is very intensive. You burn a lot of calories!
- The movement is not stressful. Training with a spinning bike is not stressful for your muscles or joints like an outdoor sport.
A bicycle trainer is a cardio machine for the real cycling fanatic! Do you already have a good sports bike at home, and do you want to keep following your training schedule in winter? Then a bicycle trainer is good sports equipment for you. With a bike trainer, you can train like with a spinning bike, only use your bike.
A bicycle trainer device offers several advantages:
- Easy to store. A bicycle trainer is much easier to store because it is only support in which you can put the bike. A spinning bike, for example, is immediately a lot bigger.
- Interactive training. You can train interactively with a bicycle trainer. The device can simulate slopes and descents, and you can link it to a virtual training simulation. You are still training indoors, but it still offers a nice experience if you have to train indoors.
You may also like to read